skip to main |
skip to sidebar
You ask me how my days wasas if it's the same everydayI said that i'm okay,but...you don't known how I really feel..Do you think I would be okay without you ? ?Are you okay without me..? ?The world without you is so hard ! !That I blamed my self for still breathing . . .what should I do..? ? ?Even now , I live each day in pain because of your words..Tell me this is a bad thing to doAre you living each day in pain like I am..??TOU AND ME. . . .are we too late ? ?Do we not have change?? I still think about you , and you might known this.Finally , is this it??Are we going to end like this..??Is it okay without you..??I don't think I okay.The love I found in you.. I wont find it anywhere even if I die..What should I do..??If isn't you , no one else can hold my heart..please hold me.And you known , even though the whole world tries to,no one can erase your memories , so please hold me MY BABY..
terima kasih daun keladi,nanty datang lagi
0 ulasan:
Post a Comment